Business Events Grant Program
Closing 30 June 2021
The Business Events Grant Program will support Australian businesses by providing grants between $5,000 and $250,000.
Grant funding will cover up to 50% of eligible expenditure incurred in participating at pre-approved business-to-business events as buyers or sellers during the 2021 calendar year within the available funding envelope of the Scheme.
The objective of the program is to:
- support delegates that are buying or selling to participate in ‘business events’. Business events includes exhibitions, conferences, and conventions.
- promote Australian businesses, including to a domestic audience.
ADC 2021 has been approved and is on the schedule of Approved Business Events.
Before applying, you should read and understand the guidelines including eligibility, the sample application form, the sample grant agreement, and the eligible expenditure factsheet located on the right-hand side.
To apply, you must:
- Complete the online application form via https://www.business.gov.au/grants-and-programs/business-events-grants#at-a-glance
- Provide all the information requested
- Address all eligibility criteria
- Include all necessary attachments
You should retain a copy of your application for your own records. You can view and print a copy of your submitted application on the portal for your own records. You are responsible for making sure your application is complete and accurate.
Closing date and time
17:00 Australian Eastern Daylight Time on 30 June 2021 or until funding is exhausted, whichever comes first. Please take account of time zone differences when submitting your application.